Hello, hormones! Nice to meet you! This month, we’re talking about hormonal health.
Hormones often get overlooked, yet they are at the heart of our lives and wellness. They are fundamental to how we feel each day and how our bodies function. And we need to normalize talking about hormones and learn about our hormonal health before we find ourselves out of balance.
In this insightful episode, Robin brings the conversation about hormones into light. She talks about getting to the root cause of our physical problems and dives into the key things she focused on over the last year, while overcoming hormonal imbalance. She shares actionable steps you can take to care for yourself and support healthy hormones. Stay tuned to learn what you can do to support hormonal health and maintain hormone balance!
Show highlights: what you can look forward to in this episode!
- Hormones are the basis for just about every function in the body and affect almost every bodily process.
- We don’t always go to the root cause of the issue when looking to solve physical problems like acne, thinning hair, weight gain, or energy loss. We often go for a quick fix.
- Robin talks about the physical symptoms she was experiencing and what finally led her to search for the root cause and make a change.
- Robin’s healing process was gradual, but very effective. She shares a list of the key things she has focused on over the past year.
- We all need opportunities to reset. Robin had to become aware of when she was becoming overstimulated and learn to relax her body and calm her mind.
- Pilates has been helpful for Robin over the last year. It kept her moving without any added stress.
- We need to embrace where we are now, listen to our bodies, and allow time to heal when necessary.
Links in this episode:
- The Balanced Life Sisterhood
- The Balanced Life on Instagram
- Episode 51 with Berrion Berry
- Episode 52: A Surprising Diagnosis
- Sign up for The Balanced Life Newsletter
Share this podcast episode!