Do you ever find yourself bored, tired, overwhelmed, or worn out? If so, this episode is for you. In today’s conversation, Robin shares what it looks like to find restoration in moments of needing a break. Robin reveals habits she’s found in her own life that aren’t serving her, and how she’s making a shift to find restoration vs. relief.
Join https Robin in this quick episode to learn more about restoration vs. relief and how you can implement more habits into your life that fill you up.
Show highlights: what you can look forward to in this episode!
- Robin shares habits she’s recognized in her own life that don’t restore her
- The difference between finding relief vs. restoration in overwhelming moments
- What are restorative habits
- What it looks like if something provides “relief”
- What are habits of relief
- Why you should pay attention to what you turn to in moments of being overwhelmed
- Why you should make a list of restorative habits
Links in this episode:
- The Balanced Life
- Pilates Strong: a FREE 5-Day Pilates Challenge
- The Balanced Life Sisterhood
- The Balanced Life on Instagram
- Episode 52: My Health Journey
Share this podcast episode!
3 thoughts on “Are your habits providing relief or restoration?”
Thank you so much for sharing all this wonderful info with the how-to!!!! It is so appreciated. You always have good humor in your posts. So much fun and easy to read!
Robin thanks so much for your podcast on this subject. It helped me realize some of my own habits causing distress in my life. Realizing is the first step to modifying behavior.
We’re so glad that the podcast resonated with you Minni and that you’ve identified habits that are causing distress in your life. We’re cheering you on as you find the next best steps!