Each season brings a new set of habits, thoughts, and practices. In today’s episode, Robin responds to the questions you sent in over instagram! From dealing with adrenal fatigue, to creating pockets of silence, to managing self-care with 4 kids, Robin shares it all. She also unfolds how her current season of life has impacted her current habits and practices and ways she’s honoring the season she’s in. Join Robin in this look into her life and for tips on how you can stay motivated and inspired.
Show highlights: what you can look forward to in this episode!
- What Robin has found to be the most important thing to do to address her adrenal fatigue
- Ways Robin has prioritized rest during her current season of life
- Navigating supplements and why it’s important for your diet
- Redefining expectations for yourself in different seasons of life
- How to stay motivated when you get tired
- How to manage life with 4 kids
- Different ways to look at self-care when you’re a caregiver
- Robin shares what inspired her to take the leap and start The Balanced Life
Links in this episode:
- The Balanced Life
- Pilates Strong: a FREE 5-Day Pilates Challenge
- The Balanced Life Sisterhood
- The Balanced Life on Instagram
- Episode 52: A Surprising Diagnosis: my current health + healing journey
Share this podcast episode!
2 thoughts on “Ask Me Anything”
On July 4th, I tripped when I was golfing. I have a huge tear on my rotator cuff. I’m having surgery on August 26th, and will be out of commission for 6 months. Is there anyway I can put a freeze on my account for 6-8 months?
Thank you for your time and consideration. I think you’re wonderful. I also have scoliosis, and really struggle with horrible arthritis, hands, feet, shoulders. I do modify many of the exercises. Thank you for all that you do.
Hi Maryann, we’re sorry to hear about your rotator cuff. We are thinking of you and are wishing you a healthy recovery! ❤️❤️
We are unfortunately unable to pause your membership, but you do have the option to cancel at any time (however – please note that once you cancel, you lose the benefits of The Sisterhood and the price you currently have locked-in for your membership). You can update your account settings by logging into your Sisterhood Dashboard on our website then navigating to “my account” – or please feel free to send us an email at [email protected], and our team will be happy to help.
However, we’d love to invite you to enjoy the many other resources that your Sisterhood membership gives you access to – including Monthly Missions that focus on an area of our health + wellness off the mat, Recipe Central with healthy recipes and meal planning tools, printables (encouraging quotes/backgrounds), and an uplifting community via Facebook and The Sisterhood website. We do believe being in this community can still do amazing things for your emotional, physical, and mental health. So even if you’re unable to utilize the workouts during this time, all of the other resources may still be of great benefit to you!