Some of our favorite wellness gifts we’re asking for this year or things we own and love to help inspire your own wish lists or help you buy for the health and wellness lover in your life.
Check out our top 15 gift ideas below and let us know in the comments what’s on your wishlist this year!
This post includes affiliate links, which means The Balanced Life may receive a commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through the link!
- Caraway Pans (Robin has and loves this cookware!)
- Thrive Market (love getting Thrive Market deliveries – the perfect gift for a new mama!)
- Hydroflask water bottle (always a favorite among TBL team)
- Well + Good cookbook (featuring over 100 wellness experts’ favorite recipes)
- Golde Pure Matcha (focus and energy – who doesn’t need that?)
- Mocktail Club (so excited for this and a perfect addition to the holidays!)
- Athleta lotus wrap (a fave!)
- Parker Clay miramar backpack (fits your laptop and allows you to be handsfree!)
- TBL hat (for your fellow Sisterhood member!)
- Calpak belt bag (perfect to hold your essentials when walking the dog)
- Necessaire exfoliant (the eucalyptus scent makes you feel like you’re at a spa)
- Terra candles (love their clean ingredients and beautiful scents)
- Hatch Restore (so many members of TBL team rave about this for a good night’s sleep)
- Cultivate what Matters 2021 Powersheets (love starting a fresh set of Powersheets each year!)
- A membership to The Balanced Life Sisterhood (the gift you don’t have to ship!)
5 thoughts on “The ultimate wellness gift guide”
I was just looking today trying to figure out if I could get someone in my family to gift me a membership now I know how! Thank you, I miss the Sisterhood and hope I can talk somebody in the fam to buying me this for Christmas.
Yay, that’s great to hear Molly! Keep your eye on your email next week for a great deal to share with your family! We’d love to welcome you back into The Sisterhood!
Is the 12 month membership price going to be the same for a renewal
Thank you Debbie
Hi Debbie – Yes! You’ve locked in your grate rate for the annual membership, so your membership will automatically renew at your current rate. ?
I love these ideas. There are so many great items out there to help improve one’s health. Thank you for sharing!